Wednesday, January 08, 2003

radio station call letters ... Java to the rescue?

Something just struck me while I was hacking away at some copious Java code (isn't it always copious?). Everytime I caught a new exception for code in a try block (sorry for the language specifics here) I named the instance using the first letters of the words in the name of the exception. An example: an instance of FileNotFoundException would be called fnfe. If you handled a lot of exceptions and logged the names of the instances, you could probably have a list of potential radio station call letters. This is FNFE 99.3 FM.... No, I'm not reeling from substance or spirit abuse.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.