Wednesday, April 27, 2011

covering goodbye

(based on a true story)

departure I: two years ago

Saying good-bye is never easy but it time for me to move on. Today is my last working day at [redacted name of employer]. We have had a very productive and fruitful journey over the years at [redacted name of employer]. I am proud of all we have achieved together, and will cherish all the friendships I have formed here.

It was not an easy decision for me to resign from [redacted name of employer], but the timing was right. As excited as I am about what the future holds for me, I will surely miss all of you.

[...]

Thanks for all of your hard work and support over the years.

departure II: a few hours ago

Saying good bye is never easy but it time for me to move on. Today is my last working day at [redacted name of employer]. It was not an easy decision for me to resign from [redacted name of employer], but the timing was right. As excited as I am about what the future holds for me, I will surely miss all of you.

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all of you for your support, understanding, patience, cooperation and encouragement. I will always remember my time at [redacted name of employer] for the personal growth it afforded me and for the numerous friendships I made.

Best wishes for continued success and please keep in touch.

Two different people departing with similar words (and mistakes). Reusability at its corporate best.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.