Monday, April 08, 2002

Kate Winslet and the Full Monty (WARNING: potentially offensive)

Kate Winslet is known for her penchant for baring all in most of her movies (off the top of my head, I recall Sense and Sensibility as an exception). IMDB Celebrity News today quoted her as saying "I like exposing myself. There's not an awful lot that embarrasses me. I'm the kind of actress that absolutely believes in exposing myself." .

The Naturist Journal has a post about her views about Iris Murdoch whom she played in the recent film Iris. Not too much there to quell rumours.

To round off this post, here's The Kate Winslet Nude Scene Extravaganza, a dated but still very hilarious post on Whatever Dude. (PLEASE NOTE: Content may offend some readers)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.