Monday, March 28, 2005

out of time [march 27, 2005]

In preparation for the latest Bhatt camp product Zeher, I thought I'd catch the original (Thanks to certain unforeseen events, I managed to snag the DVD earlier than expected). The film has the mood and music going for it ("Florida noir in colour" anyone?). The implausible turns in the script, and some really unexpected behaviour from some parties, unfortunately, serve to dampen its impact. It's a decent way to kill time, though. Despite all the familiar elements, the film boasts a good pace. And I have also prepared myself for the mapping in Zeher (which I contend will lack all the pace and merit of the source).

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.