Friday, April 01, 2005

april fool's day 2005

While Google Gulp will reign high, our own Bollywood comes up with the best one this year: Priyanka Chopra, in an interview, notes "They've started seeing me as an actress rather than a glam doll". Other tidbits include "I'm very grateful that I was accepted as an actor rather than a man-eater", "There are two categories of actors. The trained ones like Karisma and the untrained ones like Kajol. And they're both equally competent. I don't know where I belong", "This year I'm working in just two to three films. I want to focus on one film at a time" and "To be a singer. That's my first love. Everyone thinks "Tinka tinka" in "Karam" is sung by me. Alisha sounds so much like me. I used to be a big fan of hers. And today she has sung for me".

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.