Friday, February 15, 2002

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. Nothing special for me. However, I make up for it in the evening with HEERALAL PANNALAL. A rather dismal film replete with coincidences that would give Robert McKee a heart attack. Good hummable tunes by R. D. Burman were the real reason for my borrowing it from Taj Exports.

Daily Readings for Lent (for Thursday)
Deuteronomy 30:15-20
Luke 9:22-25

Today a faculty lunch provided for pizza. Abstinence meant I could only stick to the veggies. Later in the evening, a large free pastry appeared in the break room. I'm full of junk food now. Need to take a break.

Daily Readings for Lent (for Friday)
Isaiah 58:1-9
Matthew 9:14-15

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.