Saturday, December 31, 2005

they give us hints ... why do we ignore them?

From a recent interview with Rimi Sen {Dhoom, Garam Masala}:



Did you have any formal training in acting?
I don't believe in this concept of learning acting from someone, or in an institution. Acting, according to me is 100 per cent in-born talent that cannot be taught. Either you have it in you, or you don't. And I don't think that I would have been any better if I had attended a school.

Bipasha Basu in a not-so-recent interview:


I know that my demanding a huge price has become a big issue and is talked about in industry circles. I want to clarify that I deserve a certain price today. If I do reduce it for a particular film it will be because I want to reduce it and not because someone tells me to do so. I've come up the hard way, so it's up to me to decide how much money to charge. I'm neither answerable to anybody, nor am I here to do charity.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.