Thursday, December 04, 2003

Buy More Goodies

Just a couple of weeks ago, I got a pugil of CDs on the cheap from BMG: Roy Ayers' soundtrack for Coffy, music for the movies of Clint Eastwood (something I opened the day after I caught Mystic River), the 20 all-time greatest hits of James Brown, the Ennio Morricone edition of the legendary film composers series, the cool soundtrack of Ocean's Eleven (great CD design too: an 11-sectored roulette wheel), and the complete birth of the cool.

I had scarcely made my way through that and a bushel of Pancham goodies from R&N, before I succumbed to the tantalising deal that the BMGers threw my way. As a result, I just opened up another hexamerous package: the remastered edition of deep purple: made in japan (having already procured the original single CD release a long while ago), remember shakti, global fusion, remember shakti: saturday night in bombay, essence of rhythm, walking into clarksdale.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.