Tuesday, July 15, 2003

IIS infuriations

The TOI continues to vex me. I ran a keyword search via their search facility, and got back a list of results. I was happy to find a link to the article I was looking for and clicked in anticipation. Only to be thwarted by their backend scripting engine and server, IIS, which sent me a stream of useful [sic] information:



Invalid Parameters, CacheParams:channelid=-2128958273,msid=45296563
QueryFields:msid=45296563
ContentFields:
CookieFields:


I pasted the link in IE and got to the article sans incident. What is it with that stupid server? It's slow, it's dumb and it won't send back pages to any browser except IE.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.