Tuesday, July 01, 2003

pizza discrimination

While chewing another piece of the slice of pizza topped with roast beef, green peppers and pepperoni that I ordered at Oz Pizza, our lunch choice for the day, I had a pizza revelation: this was perhaps the first time I brought myself to say something like "this is good pizza". Most pizza is usually just bearable or bad. The only allure is the extremely tasty and addictive nature of the toppings and the varying levels of cheese (ugh!), and few pizzas have merit of taste. This pizza was simple, non-franchise material, and, while not being home-made, was good enough to merit more than a passing mention. Now all I need is to stop by Fellini's Pizza (another place for good pizza) again to see if I can get some comparative ratings.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.