Friday, May 24, 2002

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies became the top response for Roger Ebert's Answer Man request for the funniest movie title. My favourite long one was: Carl Andersen's Austrian z-grade flick entitled "I Was a Teenage Zabbadoing" (alternative title: "I Was a Teenage Zabbadoing and the Incredible Lusty Dust-Whip from Outer Space Conquers the Earth versus the Three Psychodelic Stooges of Dr. Fun Helsing and Fighting Against Surf-Vampires and Sex-Nazis and Have Trouble with This Endless Titillation Title"). Wow!

September 06, 2002: Carl Andersen found my blog in an internet search and dropped me a line to include a link to his website. This film is available there.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.